Professional Bakery Pan This Pan Grease recipe is what I used at the bakery to ensure that all the cakes release perfectly with ease every time.
I have been pleasantly surprised to hear how much you all love this recipe!
No more cakes sticking to pans! YAY!
I know for those of you who haven’t tried this yet, you are saying “Big deal, Pan Grease!? really?”
Yes – really! Go a head try it!
It’s the simple things in life that make it so enjoyable!
You can make this recipe in bulk and keep just a cup or two out at room temperature for easy spreading any time.
The remainder can be refrigerated for longer shelf life.
*Note that the grease shown in the picture above is a commercial product I bought while I owned my bakery so it looks yellowish where yours will be whiter and very loose, almost liquid.
- Vegetable Oil 1 Cup (237ml)
- Solid Vegetable Shortening 1 Cup (226g)
- All Purpose Flour 1 Cup (130g)
- Mix all together in your Kitchen Aid Mixer (or hand held mixer will work too)
- until it is all smooth and incorporated.
Refrigerate for 5 months
Freeze for 1 year