We can never have too many cookies recipes!
Especially when they include chocolate & caramel!
Caramel Volcano Cookies to be exact!
Stuffed with Hershey’s Caramel Candies these cookies are really addicting!
I seriously had to get them OUT of my house pronto so I would stop eating them!
I mentioned in the video that if you cannot get the Hershey’s Caramel Candies you can basically stuff these cookies with just about anything!
Snickers Bars, Twix, Almond Joys, Nutella! yep I’ve done it all!
- All Purpose Flour 1½ cup (190g)
- Cocoa Powder ¾ cup (70g)
- Baking Powder 1½ teaspoons (7g)
- Salt ½ teaspoon (3g)
- Eggs large 2 (100g)
- Unsalted Butter 10 Tablespoons (140g)
- Granulated Sugar 1 cup (200g)
- Light Brown Sugar ½ cup (105g)
- Vanilla Extract 2 teaspoons (10ml)
- Confectioners sugar *as needed
- Hershey's Caramel Candies 16
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt & cocoa powder
- Cream the butter & both sugars together until light and fluffy abotu 5 minutes
- Add the eggs and vanilla one at a time
- Add the sifted dry ingredients all at once and mix smooth
- Scoop batter with a 2ounce cookie scoop and press a candy into the center of the dough
- Roll the dough ball into the confectioners sugar and place onto a parchment lined sheet pan spaced 2" apart
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 13-15 minutes
- Cool slightly before serving