Homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
Why bother. Right?
Wrong! These are so good! You will never buy them again!
Dare I say, they may be better than the real thing?
You don’t need the special mold as I show you in the video, but they are quite affordable if you want them to look like the real thing.
These little candy’s take no more than an hour to make for a first time, and once you do it again you will get even faster!
These are seriously a fast, fun, delicious treat that can be made on a whim!
I am sure you already have at least 3 of the 4 ingredients listed and the 4th ingredient (graham crackers) can be left out!
I do like that addition though; a Gretchenator suggested it in my past life when I made this video the first time!
What a great idea!
That addition really makes this recipe so close to the real thing!
- Creamy Peanut Butter 1 Cup (256g)
- Confectioner's Sugar ½ Cup (63g)
- Graham Cracker Crumbs ¼ cup (36g)
- Salt ¼ teaspoon
- Merckens Chocolate 1 lb (454g)
- Cream the peanut butter with the confectioners sugar, graham crackers and salt.
- Pipe or spread into chocolate cups as shown in the video
Peanut Butter Cups can be stored for longer in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks or frozen for up to 1 month