Look at that picture! Just look at it!
Do I really need to say anything about these Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies??
Ok, fine ~ I will.
You cannot eat just one and that is a promise.
They do not need icing, but a little ganache never hurt anyone!
I love these warm, cold, for breakfast or a late night snack.
This brownie is the perfect treat to satisfy any sweet tooth.
I recommend to make them and hide some in the freezer so no one else can get to them, since this entire batch may be gone in less than the time it takes to bake them!
Now Get Going!!
Oh, and PS~ those who cannot do (or do not like Peanut Butter) you can substitute Nutella! Same quantities! No adjustments!
In the video tutorial you may notice that the ingredient amounts for the peanut butter mixture looked larger than what is listed here and that is true. I made a double recipe in the video but did not use it all~ all you will need for a 9"x13" brownie is the recipe listed below.
Preheat oven to 350°F
- Semi Sweet Baking Chocolate 6 ounces (170g)
- Unsalted Butter 10 Tablespoons (140g)
- Granulated Sugar 1¼ cups (250g)
- Large Eggs 4 (200g)
- Vanilla Extract 2 teaspoons (10ml)
- All Purpose Flour 1 cups (125g)
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- For the Peanut Butter Swirl:
- Cream Cheese ⅓ cup (90g)
- Peanut Butter ½ cup (130g)
- Granulated Sugar 2 Tablespoons (28g)
- Large Eggs 1 (50g)
- Whole Milk 1½ Tablespoons (21g)
- First prepare the Brownie Batter:
- Combine the butter and chocolate together and melt on med-high power in the microwave in 25 second intervals, and stir very well between each interval until completely melted OR combine the butter & chocolate together in a small sauce pot and melt over low heat while stirring constantly
- In a larger mixing bowl combine the sugar, salt, eggs and vanilla extract and whisk together very well
- Add the melted chocolate/butter mixture to the egg & sugar mixture, whisk to incorporate everything together.
- Add the sifted flour all at once and blend just until incorporated.
- Immediately pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- [b]Next prepare the Peanut Butter Mixture:[/b]
- Cream the cream cheese smooth
- Add the sugar and mix until incorporated.
- Add the peanut butter and mix until combined well.
- Add the egg
- Add the milk last
- Drop spoons of peanut butter batter in random spots all around the top of the brownie.
- With a small spatula or a butter knife, swirl the peanut butter batter through the entire surface of the brownie.
- Bake in a preheated 350° F oven on the center rack for approximately 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs on it. If the toothpick comes out dry, your brownie will also be dry. If the toothpick still has gooey batter on it, then your brownie will also be gooey in the center. CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR BROWNIE IS BAKED
- Cool completely and then cut into desired portion size.
Refrigerate for longer storage - up to 2 weeks in an airtight container
You may freeze brownies for up to 2 months wrapped well