It’s hard to imagine the fall season now that I am living in the sunny state of Florida where is feels like summer pretty much all year round!
But it is even harder to imagine the fall season without making a Pumpkin Pie!
So I will struggle through and make this pie….
LOL Who I am kidding!?
Struggle? This pie was gone in less than 2 days! (between 4 people!)
I will say one thing and one thing only; This pie was originally named “World’s Best Pumpkin Pie” because I have never met another recipe that can compare to this one.
Try it for yourself, I have a feeling you will agree!
Preheat oven to 350°f
I'm not sure I mentioned the heavy cream in the video? You can use all milk if you do not want to add the cream
For the brandy lovers like me, add 2 tablespoons
- ½ RecipePie Dough
- Solid Pumpkin Pack 1¼ cup (364g)
- Eggs Large 3(150g)
- Granulated Sugar ⅓ cup (67g)
- Real Maple Syrup 3 Tablespoons (42g)
- Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon (5ml)
- Salt pinch
- Ground Cinnamon 1 teaspoon (2g)
- Ground Cloves ¼ teaspoon
- Ground Ginger ½ teaspoon
- Fresh Grated Nutmeg ¼ nutmeg (or ⅛th teaspoon)
- Whole Milk ½ cup (120ml)
- Heavy Cream ¼ cup (60g)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk ½ cup (156g)
- Combine all of the Pumpkin Pie ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into your prepared pie shell.
- Bake for approximately 45 - 60 minutes or until it is done.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
You may freeze a pumpkin pie, but as in all custards when frozen they have a tendency to seep water when thawed, so it will never be the same as when served fresh.