This white chocolate ganache recipe is one you will want to bookmark and add to the archives.
It is so very versatile since it can be piped as you see on my cupcake here, but also used as a glaze for cakes and pastries just as you would regular chocolate ganache.
but wait! it gets better! It can be scooped and rolled into truffles as well!
I recently used this as an icing for my gingerbread cupcakes and what a perfect combo that turned out to be!
So go ahead and use it for whatever you want! But be sure to get a little bit familiar with What Ganache Is first!
You can thank me later!
- White Baking Chocolate 8ounces (226g)
- Heavy Cream ¼ cup (60ml)
- Corn Syrup 1 Tablespoon (20g)
- Unsalted Butter 4 tablespoons (56g)
- Godiva Liquor *optional 2 teaspoons (10ml)
- Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon (5ml)
- Combine the corn syrup, heavy cream & butter in a heavy bottom sauce pot
- Bring to a boil and pour over the finely chopped white chocolate in a large mixing bowl
- Whisk smooth then add the liquor and vanilla extract
- Use to glaze cakes and pastries while warm or allow to set to a pipe-able consistency
It can be left at room temperature for up to 1 day on your cakes and pastries